Cross-platform video player
"X Player" is the name of the new video player that is replacing the "Wat player", used until now by TF1 and its partners.
X Player brings a major innovation in the world of video players as it is entirely cross-platform and native to each supported platform.
At the moment, X Player is available on the following platforms:
- Adobe Flash, Adobe AIR,
- native iOS,
- native Android.
On each of those platforms, X Player uses native libraries (tracking, stats...) and is embeddable in other native applications (SDK, application fragment...).
Development of a video player with the following constraints:
- Must be available on HTML5, Flash, AIR, iOS, Android,
- Must be able to use native libraries,
- Must be embeddable in other native applications,
- Must be native to each platform to offer the best possible performances,
- Must support all current functionnalities of the Wat player (advertisements, VAST, VPAID, stats, recos...).
- Development of a new video player with Haxe, Cocktail and NME.